VP/ Assistant VP, Senior Active Directory Engineer, Shared Infrastructure Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
VP/ Assistant VP, Senior Active Directory Engineer, Shared Infrastructure ServicesThe Senior Active Directory Engineer will be a member of active directory team responsible for supporting Microsoft Active Directory operations and engineering. The individual should have a good hands-on technical experience and leadership qualities serving as a subject matter expert for Active Directory design, security and configuration.
- Plan, design and administer global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Domains, Domain Controllers, Group Policies, Power shell scripts and Domains upgrade for large organization.
- Plan and implement Group Policies Objects (GPO) to ensure compliance of security standards to domain controllers, servers and end-point devices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain high availabilities for Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and Pass through Authentication Services.
- Identify opportunities, continually review and improve the security posture of Active Directory.
- Acting as an internal consultant to IT teams for Directory related solutions.
- Administer and support internal DNS system.
- Create and update technical documentation as needed.
- Serve as a technical expert to Tier 1/2/3 support groups.
- Provide timely and efficient support to assigned tasks and coordinate day-to-day operations.
- Works with application teams for applications integration to active directory.
- Provide guidance and advisory to our overseas subsidiaries counterparts on Active Directory operations and projects.
- Microsoft Certificate Authorities administration, design and upgrade.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of IT experience of which at least 5 years as Active Directory engineer or consultant role.
- Strong project management and leadership skills to manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess proven experience working with a large enterprise computing environment. These experiences should include
- Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
- Configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, Group Policy, Organizational Units and LDAPS.
- Microsoft Certificate Authority and Certificate templates support.
- Strong understanding on Exchange 2010/2016 and Office 365/exchange online integration to on premise Active Directory.
- Experience in Exchange Server architecture and administration is beneficial.
- The ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.