• Regional Coverage• Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is the largest Bank in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. The Bank trades through various segments such as corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management and treasury markets. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful VP, Compliance (FCC). Job Description
Reporting to the Head Of Compliance, the VP, Compliance (FCC) will be involved in:-
The Successful Applicant
- Carrying out responsibilities to comply with the regulatory requirements on Prevention of Money Laundering and Briberies.
- Advising and resolving potential Anti-Money Laundering/Sanctions issues arising across business units and jurisdictions.
- Reviewing and reporting any suspicious transactions (STR) and assist MLRO with STR filing where necessary.
- Financial Crime Compliance related projects initiated by the Group.
To qualify the potential VP, Compliance (FCC) should meet the following criteria:-
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Commerce
- At least 9 years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance within Private Banking.
- Strong analytical skills and proactive with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking and be a team player.
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.