- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 14 mars 18
VP, Corporate Credit Risk | Corporate Banking | Singapore
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
AVP/VP Corporate Credit RiskMy client is hiring for a VP, Corporate Credit Risk candidate to join their growing business.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring of Corporate Credit Risk and provide the recommendation for approval.
- Identify potential credit risks inherent in credit proposals and make recommendations according to the Bank’s policy
- Monitoring of the credit limit and management of Corporate Credit Risk function of the business.
- To prepare credit assessment information and provide comments on new or existing credit applications/reviews submitted by the Credit Committee for approval.
- Provide recommendations on loans or debt securities given by the company of their existing portfolios.
- Provide a quarterly update of loan classification/credit review of loan assets.
- Perform credit administration duties or any other ad-hoc matters concerning credit risk management.
- Observe market intelligence and stay close to company news and announcement.
• Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years’ credit experience in Corporate. Candidate with lesser experience would be recommended for AVP.
• Thorough knowledge of corporate banking products
• A team player with good communication skills and self-motivated
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
All interested applicants, please send your applications to us or call Jonathan at +65 6589 4410 for more information.
For more information, please visit http://www.selbyjennings.com/ http://www.selbyjennings.com/
EA license number: 16S8194
Registration No: R1104996