VP, Debt Capital Markets
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- End-to-end DCM deal team member/leader in DCM transactions (including origination, execution, rating advisory, bond issuance, bond restructuring advisory );
- Origination and execution in Singapore, Indonesia and other Southeast Asian Countries;
- Covering Corporates, SOEs, statutory bodies and Financial Institution Bond issuers in the region;
- Product knowledge of USD/EUR/GBP/SGD Bonds, Private Placements, Dim sum/Formosa/Convertible Bonds and swaps/derivatives; and
- To work closely with overseas DCM teams, including but not limited to Hong Kong, London and Beijing on rating advisory and DCM Transactions.
- Good tertiary education
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in DCM and/or any relevant capital markets space
- Strong knowledge of Asian bond markets
- Good relationships with existing and potential issuers in the region
- Good track record of originating and executing DCM mandates
- Good command of English and Mandarin or 1 other Asian language
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee
will be destroyed within six months.)