VP, Deputy Production Management Head, Core Systems Technology, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Manage the ongoing reliability and support of all services and systems in Core System Technology (CST) with focus on Core Banking and Actimize
- Transform production team to Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) with the ability to design and implement automation with software.
- Manage Major incident and communication with the stakeholders and to senior management
- Chair the incident management review within CST with main focus on reliability and stability of production systems
- Review of the metrics and drive continuous improvement and consistent delivery of systems availability, SLA for reports, incident tickets, capacity and resilience management and release reliability
- Mentor the production managers
- At least 12 + years of relevant application development or production management experience
- Prior hands-on working experience in development for Core Banking is required
- Similar experience working in a DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience facing off to application development teams and business stakeholders to manage their requirements and priorities
- Driven major changes in application support and technology team culture
Candidates should also possess the following preferred skills:
- Experience working with in an Agile environment with Cloud Environment
- Experience designing and implementing monitoring and alerting, and metrics reporting systems
- Ability to multi-task and priorities effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.