VP, Enterprise Architect , Enterprise Architecture - SRE, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Job responsibilities
- Drive design consistency across the bank and reduce redundant work
- Provide advice on architecture patterns for new and existing apps in terms of maintenance, security, reliability, performance and reusability
- Facilitate adaptation of latest and greatest technologies with fit for purpose designs
- Develop, catalogue, assess, communicates, maintains and enforces Enterprise Architecture models across the bank
- Hands-on development and experimentation on new technologies and techniques
- Align various application teams for consistent design with on-going evaluations
- Collaborate with application teams across the bank to support their efforts to modernize their architecture
- Support the setup and configuration for an Enterprise-sharable PaaS platform
- Ensure proper documentation of standard processes and best practices in place
- Champion as a change agent within organization
- At least 8-10 years of experience proven work experience as a Development Lead / Architect
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to facilitate workshops.
- Well versed in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Sonar
- Established experience in modern application platforms, Cloud foundry, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge with major application development frameworks / tools, maven, gradle, Spring, Spring Boot, ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of web development standards, database technologies, MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop eco system
- Ability to design / evolve complex software systems
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies namely Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices e.g. Test-Driven Development (TDD) will be desriable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.