VP, FCC CMB - Financial Crime Risk
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 oct. 18
VP, FCC CMB - Financial Crime Risk
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as VP, FCC CMB.
- Ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of financial crime risk change and potential impacts on Commercial banking Business Models.
- To drive the regional and local implementation plans to quantify impacts and implement actions to address, manage and mitigate impacts of regulatory changes on business.
- Establishes and implement global standards and strategic policies in region to ensure exposure to current risks and emerging arising risk is managed appropriately, in a commercially focused and practical manner
- Works closely with relevant Financial Intelligence Unit in Singapore and region to manage Risk and Compliance
- Interact with regulators and industry bodies on Commercial Banking Financial Crime related matters
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with senior business managers at the Country level.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Degree or diploma qualify in Law or Accounting or Business or Finance and related academic qualification
- Extensive work experience in Anti Money Laundering legislative or regulatory requirements in Singapore, countries in the Asia Pacific and international standards
- Added advantage if have experience in Risk and Operations Management together with business management, preferably from Commercial Banking.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and data and provide succinct summary for management.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally.
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business locally and regionally.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.