VP, Finance Business Partner (Technology) - International Bank - Central
- Total remuneration of up to S$200,000
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
A first-tier Global Bank is seeking an excellent senior Finance Manager to partner its portfolio of Complex Technology Transformation for its business. This is a unique opportunity with a globally prominent bank where you will get to work closely with the top technology professionals in the market as well as cross functional stakeholders on highly visible strategic change projects having a direct impact on the business. You will also interact with senior management and influence decisions. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$200,000.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Technology Finance Head, you will be responsible for all financial related matters under the Technology and Operations function
- As a trusted business partner, you will pro-actively identify business challenges, and propose purposeful solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders
- You will support the function to meet their KPIs by developing metrics and measurement, ensuring all business priorities are met
You are required to have:
Outstanding Project Management experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance or equivalent, you will have a minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience
- Experience in Technology Finance - possess strong understanding of finance and technology processes across functions / departments in the bank
- Strong strategic sense and ability to set direction and lead multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements strictly, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please reach Se Wei (R1110161) at PeopleSearch FSG (firstname.lastname@example.org).