VP, Mobile Frameworks Development Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS libraries and applications. Your primary focus will be developing reusable iOS libraries for use by other development teams. Your duties will include collaborating with the design team to maintain our UI/UX component library, identifying and fixing development bottlenecks, maintaining the core code libraries (networking, error handling, templating, etc.), working with the DevOps team to maintain our shared CICD pipelines and supporting applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Frameworks Lead, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Frameworks Lead should be able to create functional tools to enable other development teams to meet their business and design requirements. Responsibilities
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to maintain our component library.
- Ensuring quality and performance of libraries and application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving development bottlenecks.
- Maintaining the iOS shared CICD pipeline with the DevOps team.
- Supporting development teams before their final release.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the core libraries (Networking, error handling, templating).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with third party libraries such as FlexLayout, PinLayout, RxSwift, ReSwift.
- Experience with industry standard design patterns such as MVVM, Dependency Injection,
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of analytic tracking tools including Adobe Analytics.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Proficient in dependency management tools including Carthage and SPM.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration including Jenkins and Groovy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.