VP, PMO Lead, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The PMO Lead is the functional leader of project delivery and governance. The role will provide advice and guidance, monitoring and assurance, advocacy and education with respect to programmes and projects.
The role is responsible for establishing and running the Project Management Office with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a 'best-practice' Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed timeline, cost forecast. This role will oversee the portfolio of projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status. Responsibilities
Leading the PMO team, develop positive relationships with Project Sponsors, Platform leads, Platform service managers, Platform Partners, tech managers and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, Financial tracking and platform reporting on projects under the platforms, and training.
Champions the development of Platform Operating Model that may consist of a variety of innovation challenges and process improvement and ensures cross-platforms standardisation.
To work with Platform leads on tracking and reporting to the management on the following:
Project/program status and financials
Headcount, including onshore/offshore DBS staff and vendors
Drive IT initiatives and enhancement budget submissions for platforms and review the completeness of the submissions during the yearly budget exercise. Championing the financial budget process, overall in-charge to coordinate, consolidate, review and perform budget submission
Fronting department audit request by working together with department risk team and project team to ensure quality checklist are adhere upon request
Drive process improvement end-to-end (Current Best Way) and oversee projects to ensure compliance to standards, Facilitate Project Workshops, and PM forum, PM On-boarding Session
Manage contract and invoice payments with Procurement Team as well as vendor relation management
Together with Department Head to define the yearly Strategy & scorecard
Onboard new project managers and to ensure project resources have the correct toolsets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully Requirements
Min No. of Years: 8 years
- Good understanding of Applications Delivery Life Cycle, Project Management best practices, IT Controls and Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge of project and BAU financials management and reporting
- Solid hand-on experience in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- General knowledge of procurement/contract has advantage.
- PPM knowledge is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate good problem solving/analytical skills
- Demonstrate assertiveness to govern the department project KPIs and other measurements to drive for improvements.
- Excellent leadership skills with adaptability to dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.