VP, Platform Engineer, GTO
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Platform Engineer, GTO• Atleast 2 years of experience in Installing/Configuring Big Data platform using Cloudera Distribution Hub (CDH 5.8 and above).
• Rich experience in Multi node cluster on platform leveraging Hive, Impala, HDFS, YARN, pig and Oozie
• Rich experience in Installing/Configuring Teradata, AMP configuration, Statistics and Performance tuning
• Rich experience in working with build and package management tools like maven, SBT, ANT, gradle.
• Hands on experience in developing automation scripts and wrapper programs using shell scripts.
• Ability to enhance and improve current deployment architecture.
• Interact closely with vendors for package delivery and co-ordinate with data-center partners for deploying applications.
• Rich Experience in job scheduling and good understanding on job inter dependencies.
• Ability to identify problems and effectively solve/communicate solutions to peers and management.
• Experience in working with real time data feeds using kafka, Flume and streaming on spark based applications.
• Hands on experience with unix shell scripts and experience in configuring tools like connect direct setup, SFTP setup, etc
• Rich experience in installing and configuration of linux packages through apt-get,yum.
• Hands on experience on Hadoop command line interface and data transfer / disk copy utilities.
• Rich experience in developing Map Reduce/Spark enabled Java/Scala/Python application, setting up build and deployment management using framework and tools on Big Data technology
• Rich experience in operationalizing big data applications
• Rich experience on Kerberos and sentry roles and their configurations.
* Experience in securing data at rest and in motion.
• Resource scheduling using YARN
• Fair knowledge using Cloudera manager to start up and bring down services
• Good understanding and working experience with Kerberos enabled cluster and sentry based authorization for end user data access.
• ETL tool - Informatica BDM, metadata manager and Informatica Data Quality
• Data base - Teradata version 15 and above, Query Grid and Sql Studio