This is Team Awesome. We support DBS Private Bank who aims to be the World's Best Private Bank.
Its purpose is to serve the wealth management needs of the ultra-high net worth individuals and their families across the globe from Singapore to China to Dubai, and the UK. We pride ourselves on a being a globally minded purpose-driven Private Bank that understand their needs for today and tomorrow, offering family office services and advancing the sustainability agenda.
We, the MarTech team, work closely with the business to turn our ambition into reality by 2025. We are transforming ourselves to be one of the best teams in Asia, to create high-quality marketing with impact and talk value. We bring our best selves to work, thriving in a safe environment of learn and fail and learn. We are each other's champions and supporters, performing at standards we set for ourselves, and having a fulfilling time together. We strive to create a positive and enjoyable culture as well as a family-like environment for our team. What you will do
- Know our clients well . Uncover client insights using Machine Learning and research to enhance client journeys, spark client conversations, and identify acquisition opportunities
- Embrace data . Tap into teammates and the rich technology systems DBS has invested in to understand clients. Shaping and delivering exceptional client experiences to drive engagement, retention, and revenue growth
- Ask why not . We are boosting our current wealth management business from our current level to the best in the world. This is going to involve creativity, problem solving, and finding ways to get things done together
- Drive performance . Use Machine Learning and AI to create recommendation solutions that optimize experiences throughout the client journey.
- Test, Learn, and Repeat Help design measurement frameworks and optimization strategies to create better client experience and improve marketing performance.
- Work on an international stage Cross-border (HK, CN, Taiwan, SEA, London and Dubai) and cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders across wealth planning, CIO, investment products, business management, data, design, etc. to enable smooth execution of strategic initiatives
- Know the market . Work with research partners, internal stakeholders, and industry experts to understand as well as identify wealth and high net worth (HNW) industry and trends; make appropriate recommendations proactively
- Experience . Seasoned professional with minimum 4-8 years developing advanced analytics solutions in banking/wealth or HNW space. Python programming experience a plus.
- Credentialed. Ph.d/Master Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Self-starter . Effective self-starter who flourishes in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Collaborative . Adaptable and respectful of different work cultures across regional markets
- Mentally agile . Ability to connect the dots between strategy and execution with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creative enabler . How do you find insights in data and create compelling recommendations? Ability to use data storytelling to open minds and suggest inventive solutions
- And more.......
- Good understanding of the data science production life cycle with demonstrable experience working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Excellent software skills (Python, SQL, bash) and knowledge in design patterns and code optimization
- Good grasp of Machine Learning models and concepts, their mathematical underpinnings, and trade-offs (model selection, tuning, problem formulation, drift, semi-supervised learning)
- Experience using NLP techniques (NER, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modelling, transformers)
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Pytorch, Spark, Hydra)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.