- Monitor compliance with all relevant regulations and the local framework and policies by performing compliance examinations and reviews
- Act as the key liaison person for MAS and other government agencies
- Ensure all MAS surveys and regulatory reports are submitted on a timely basis
- Act as the Gatekeeper to the Cross-Border Framework
- Conduct ad-hoc compliance testing and take charge of compliance-related projects when required
- Administer compliance training to existing staff and new-joiners
- Minimum Degree with at least 8 years of regulatory compliance in a Private Bank or Wealth Management Firm
- Good time management
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, expected salary, availability, contact telephone numbers to:
Attention: Alicia Tuang Pei Jie (EA Reg No: R1104694)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No: 99C4599
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.