VP, Release Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Accountable of end-to-end delivery of assigned releases
- Defining the end to end release plan and communicate to all the stakeholders
- Track and deliver release as per release plan
- Work with partners and negotiate to align their schedule against DBS release schedule
- Manage the engagement of delivery resources for projects.
- Actively manage and influence a range of stakeholders (e.g. delivery managers, vendor partners and business stakeholder), including negotiating hard deadlines, delivery issues, critical success factors, pushing back on what cannot be delivered, foreseeing issues and proactively discussing them with stakeholders and escalating issues as appropriate to resolve them effectively.
- Manage and mitigate the release risks
- Manage the DBS change management process for every release
- Constantly measure the project development and provide solutions for complex situations that impacts the progress
- Deliver stable solutions, enable production handover and ensure appropriate support and ownership in place for all delivery.
- Capacity planning for the ongoing new release and upcoming releases
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Must have minimum 12 years experience working in project delivery of which 3 years in leadership roles
- Proven track record delivering large complicated IT projects with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with Agile development methodologies. ScrumMaster experience preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and drive major transformation.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Ability to be nimble, proactive, comfortable working with minimal specifications
- Self starter and possess excellent problem solving skill
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, time and risk management skills