My client, a global financial institution, is hiring a VP Sales & Business Development manager to cover their buy-side clients in SEA region to provide them with asset servicing, clearing & custody, and fund accounting services. Clients include asset owners (e.g. Sovereign Wealth Funds) and managers (e.g. fund managers).
Purpose of the role:
The VP of Sales & Relationship Manager (SEA region) position be part of a team responsible for driving & developing our client's buy-side clientele (fund managers, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds) in markets like Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei etc.
- Strong sales & business development experience covering non-bank financial institutions in the SEA region (asset owners & managers)
- Product knowledge of Custodian and/or Fund Administration is desirable
- Familiarity with buy-side clientele (even having worked for a fund manager) is advantageous
- The role is a hunter & gatherer. Strong sales experience, ability to drive end-to-end sales life cycles (e.g. RFP to closing), a business developer mindset
- Some travel is required (about once every month, lasting 2-3 days) when travel restrictions have been lifted. Primarily to KL, Malaysia
- Someone bullish, extroverted, polished and able to think quickly on their feet, with a strong desire to build a business
Interested candidates please submit your profile via the portal. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.