Principal Consultant, Technology Risk & Cyber Security
Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for a VP, Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager to join their team.
As a VP, SOC Manager with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of L1 and L2 SOC Analysts
- Working with senior management to improve SOC processes
- Planning work schedules of the SOC analysts
- Acting as a point of escalation, handling incidents that the team cannot cope with
- Working closely with the security engineering team to improve the workflow and processes within the SOC
- More than 8 years of experience in Cyber Security Operations
- Experience managing a team of SOC analysts
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to work on security incidents hands-on
If you have the required skills, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500