VP, Singapore Country Management
Part of the Country strategic process:
- Support the SG Country Head and COO to develop and frame the overall strategy for the Country and review it from time to time. This includes people agenda, strategic business initiatives and ad-hoc engagements.
- Support implementation of cross functional people and business-related initiatives on the Country scorecard.
Align Country scorecard; Plan Country meetings and conferences
- Support the development and tracking of Singapore scorecard with BU/SU.
- Work across teams to support the Singapore Leadership Conference and Staff Engagement Conferences from contents preparation to execution.
- Prepare the Country review and budget decks for meetings with Group CEO.
- Support the engagement of Management Associates, Graduate Associates and Rec Club activities.
Managing CEO and COO external engagements
- Support the external engagements for the CEO and COO in terms of story boarding, curation of contents to liaison.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Country's initiatives and focus areas. For people related agenda, the candidate will lead specific initiatives to fruition.
Qualifications / Education
- Graduated with strong grades from a reputable university; good Honours degree highly preferred.
- Experience required - 8 years post qualification experience preferably in a role with strategy and consulting exposure.
Business Skills and Commercial Effectiveness
- Analytical skills with a good sense to the Business environment. An eye for detail, ability to filter through information, strong in analytical, financial and critical thinking skills. Obsessed and confident at research.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and excellent with Powerpoint.
- Can solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Enjoys story boarding and connecting varied sources of information into a coherent and interesting presentation.
- Strong commitment to excellent delivery of outputs and enjoy working with different stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and comfortable with engaging stakeholder across the group.
- Has strong EQ and willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Show enthusiasm, initiative and diligence.
- Attention to details.
- Diligent and hardworking.
- Self Starter and Finisher with strong ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.