VP, Tech Risk
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 15 sept. 17
Our client is seeking a Vice President level candidate to join the Technology Risk & Control team. This role will provide Governance, Information and Transformation management for various functions within the line of business across the region. It is important to establish successful engagement with the key stakeholders across all technology departments in the region.
- Establish Governance framework for Technology Risk and Control management processes across Asia countries aligned with global process
- Improve and strength control, risk culture awareness and communications
- Partner with technology risk colleagues to share learning and proactively identify and rectify similar issues in other functions or countries
- Manage the engagement with key Technology Stakeholders as well as building relationship with BIA, External audit and other risk functions.
- Identification and escalation of technology risk and control issues within the organisation and supporting the mitigation of significant residual risk
- Undertaking risk assessments and managing the presentation of risk assessments to various risk and control forums
- Establish reporting framework to provide composite view of technology risk and control at region and country level
- Drive consistency in risk and issue management and reporting across region through
delivering new or leveraging on existing toolsets, solutions and processes
- Provide subject matter expertise for senior management on all aspects of technology risk.
- Understanding of the regional regulatory environment and its impact on technology leading to proactive assessment of regulatory exposure and supporting management in escalating concerns.
- Drive the strategic thinking on the next levels of maturity in Technology Risk operation model
- Identify gaps in risk and control processes and implement remediation/modernization plans
- CISA, CISSP, CRISK or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong Knowledge in IT Risk and Controls and various control frameworks ( e.g. ITIL, COBIT)
- Good understanding of Technology risk issues relevant to Asia regulatory requirements and commitments
- Experience in managing governance and control related processes
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships at a senior level
- Demonstrate strong ability to prioritize and multitask; flexibility and adaptability in the workplace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
EA Licence No: 11C5502 / Registration ID: R1329614