VP, Workplace Technology Specialist (Messaging & Collaboration), Shared Infrastructure Services
Posting Date: 15-Aug-2019
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Able to project managed workplace technology initiatives including managing budget, track timeline and provide project status update.
- Research and suggest new initiatives to enhance workplace productivity and efficiency
- Support the workplace technology infrastructure environment to ensure high availability is maintained.
- Perform incident and problem management related to messaging and collaboration infrastructure
- Provide infrastructure technical support to application team utilizing the platform infrastructure
- Manage End User complains and ensure issue are resolved promptly
Be a part of UOB Family
- Experience in handling Email infrastructure components at large scale and with regional integration
- Experience in managing infrastructure appliance such as IMSVA SMTP gateway , Iron Port
- Experience in managing Email Journal/ Archiving solution such as Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Experience in managing Email DLP solution such as Force point
- Experience in operating and managing in hybrid environment with Exchange Online .
- Experience in managing SharePoint , Skype for Business infrastructure
- Experience in Microsoft 365 setup.
- Ability to work after hours and standby 24x7 after office hours
- With relevant information Technology experience for at least 15 years
- Hold a minimally a Bachelor Degree qualification from a reputable university
Apply now and make a difference.