Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Responsibilities
As a Business Lead within Group Product Control, you will support multiple business initiatives supporting front office & Product Control in the Treasury & Markets business.
- Responsible for the development of project business cases, project plans and execution approach
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Identify and engage cross-impacted technology teams and business function teams
- Partner with Project Manager, Business Analysts and SMEs to manage the projects
- Communicate project plans/roadmaps and approach to impacted teams
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis by tracking the project progress, manage issue resolution and prioritize deliverables as necessary
- Lead post-implementation review of project lesson's learned and follow up on outstanding issues after project go live
- Lead and apply data analytics on treasury product controls to gain insights on risk areas
- Banking industry experience required
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Data Science and Analytics preferred. Degree in Accountancy or Banking and Finance will be considered as well.
- Minimum of 5 years of product control or project management experience
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with projects in front office systems or product control functions (e.g. Murex, P&L reporting, etc.)
- Experience in driving, resolving issues and managing risk to meet overall project goals and objectives
- Knowledge of treasury products in accounting, pricing and valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within and outside the team
- Lean Agile and/or data analyst experience is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.