VP / AVP, Digital Project Manager, Regional Consumer Banking Operations Management, Strategic Initiatives, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead stakeholder engagements across business, operations and technology, to shape and drive strategic change management programmes and governance within Operations and Customer Centre.
- Work with regional, country and functional teams to define, review, and deliver on the digital servicing strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver operating model improvements; developing and introducing relevant frameworks to identify and deliver opportunities (productivity, cost reduction, customer journey and customer engagement opportunities).
- Deliver projects based off a data driven and analytical approach; using big data, developing hypothesis, running experiments, and driving insights towards actual implementation and on meeting the KPIs
- Provide hands-on support for transformational journeys within Operations across markets.
- Deep dive, identify and resolve issues and conflicts, escalate issues as needed, and provide regular progress updates to senior management.
- Lead and prepare materials for sponsors, steering committees, and management discussions.
- Adept at both Traditional and Agile Project Management Life cycle (Manage scope, sprints, quality, timelines and reporting).
- A University Degree in Business Analytics, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Over 8 years of experience across project management, business analysis, data analytics, customer journeys, driving digitization, operating model design, consulting and transformation with deep understanding of the consumer banking and financial services landscape.
- Strong thought leader with demonstrated success in strategy, program management, and digitization with a track record of delivering impactful business programs while facing uncertainties.
- Experience in data analytics domain, with exposure to big unstructured data and / or real-time analytics.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions / markets / culture / functions to drive projects / program success and KPIs.
- A good team player who can work well across functional teams; product specialist, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors.
- Proven ability to resolve issues through structured problem solving, data-driven analysis, and negotiation of outcomes between various stakeholders.
- Driven, strategically focused, self-starter and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in both Traditional Project Management Lifecycle and Agile Methodology / Design Thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Good understanding of various technological systems & processes within Consumer Banking domain.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.