VP / AVP, Senior Data Scientist, Institutional Banking Group
The Institutional Banking Group's (IBG) Data Centre of Excellence (Data CoE) is committed to building a data driven organization and maximising the key data capabilities to transform how IBG does business. Data impacts IBG's businesses every day, and a culture of relentlessly using data and business intelligence will enable IBG to achieve exponential growth. Responsibilities
- The senior data scientist will have opportunities to work on varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk management, and many more other areas.
- The senior data scientist will assist the leadership in both analysing and formulating the business problems as well as identifying and developing the analytics solution.
- Work with business and technology to develop end-to-end advanced analytics solutions - from problem formulation, data sourcing, solution development and productionalization
- Work with technology to monitor and improve the existing analytical solutions and reusable assets
- Work with analytics community to continue developing advanced analytics capabilities, driving adoption of best-in-class techniques and practices
- PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Familiarity with a wide range of statistical analysis, machine learning, natural language processing and deep learning techniques.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in industry (ideally banking, ecommerce, telecoms, retail, and consulting) with demonstrated track record of leveraging advanced analytics to achieve business impact.
- At least 5 years of experience in data mining and machine learning on large amount of data, building and implementing various analytical models.
- Familiar with industry paradigms and standards for model development, validation and testing and have developed and implemented large-scaled industrial standard machine learning solutions from end to end.
- Familiar with tools such as Anaconda, Jupyter, PyCharm, Jira, Git, Jenkins.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python (Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, PySpark, TensorFlow, etc), Java Script, SQL, and Linux shell Script.
- Experience with full data analytics platform stack (Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Flink, Presto, Superset, Flux, Alluxio, Airflow, Workbench, AWS, Job Server, etc), and structured (SQL) and unstructured databases (Graph Database, NoSQL).
- Strong in problem-solving, being resourceful with end to end critical thinking to find out solutions even in unfamiliar scenarios.
- Good communication and project management skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.