VP / Assistant VP, Product Manager, Secured Loans
Posting Date: 30-Jun-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
You will be part of a specialized team for secured loan products, supporting the planning and implementing of strategies in driving new acquisition and retention. Your main responsibilities include:
- Optimize product profitability and growth through managing pricing, segmentation, marketing, product delivery, asset quality and customer journey holistically.
- Drive key strategic planning and delivery of overall strategy ie initiatives / campaigns to achieve business strategies and KPIs which include balances, revenue and customer value proposition.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information system (MIS).
- Provide recommendations to update / automate current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis. Provide strong reporting and analytical information.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increased business efficiency and effectiveness
- Keep abreast of latest market trend, analyze customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market
- Involve in driving new product development, existing product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives
- Handle daily approvals, deviations and issues arising from the mortgage processes, involving coordination with credit, loan operations, legal, compliance, sales and other stakeholders.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree holder (majoring in accountancy, business, economics, statistics or equivalent professional certifications)
- Have at least 4 years relevant experience in product management or portfolio management
- Be very proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel / Powerpoint
- Meticulous and can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive in the job
Apply now and make a difference.