- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 23 mars 19
Job Reference # 190159BR
Are you a great with numbers and have an affinity for financial instruments and markets? Do you have an analytic mind? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– prepare and analyze independent price verification (IPV) and valuation adjustments
– conduct valuation uncertainty adjustments and work closely with business and stakeholders on issue resolution and change initiatives
– collaborate with offshore analysts and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
– resolve technical and valuation issues with Business, Quants and global counterparts
– conduct monthly valuation meetings with senior stakeholders and obtain signoff
You'll be working in the APAC FX, Rates & Credit Valuations Control team based in Singapore. We are regional team supporting businesses across APAC, covering vanilla and exotic FX, Rates, Credit and Loans portfolio. We also have a partnership with our offshore analysts which operate out of India.
– a university degree, preferably in Mathematics or Finance related disciplines. Post graduate qualifications such as Financial Engineering/Applied Finance or CFA will be an advantage
– at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Valuations/Product Control/Middle Office space, with specific exposure to Fixed Income products in Emerging/ APAC Markets
– well organized, have strong excel and numerical skills (none of us here are rocket scientists)
– an independent contributor and possess a strong sense of team spirit (socially adept and beaming with enthusiasm)
– analytical and challenges the status quo, always looking for better ways to do things (with good reasons and generous dose of common sense)
– an effective communicator, able to convey ideas and results clearly to different target audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.