Global Transaction Banking Department Asia Oceania Office - Cash Product Management
Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Overview of the Job Scope:
The incumbent will be responsible for taking lead in the alignment between SEIBI PJ and Transaction Banking Business (Cash and Trade) transformation and continuation from SEIBI PJ on customer, products/services, operation and IT. To proceed SEIBI PJ along with existing TB business/ products without bothering BAU, the understanding of the requirements and the analysis of business impact on TB are major focus on this job. The incumbent will work with the internal stakeholders both in the branch and H.O. like the front office, AIOD, H.O. IT and GTBD Tokyo to ensure SEIBI PJ is going well and meet the PJ timeline.
- Responsible for organizing various project related to Transaction Banking in SEIBI PJ as a member of PMO
- Responsible for identifying issues raised in the various project, analyze issues, and lead to provide the solution collaborating various stakeholders in the bank
- Responsible for understanding TB products such as MGeB, H2H, SCF, LC and others and how they connect with branch system , how customers use it in order for SEIBI PJ to minimize both customer impact and system migration impact
- Responsible for understanding the branch system related to TB business and TB product existing in the branch including operational workflow to ensure SEIBI PJ goes well
- Responsible for understanding how SEIBI PJ goes in the short term, mid-term and long term to prioritize the tasks from TB business perspective and lead the stakeholders in the relevant department
- Responsible for preparing materials for Mizuho to communicate with customers related to SEIBI PJ
- Responsible for analyzing business impact on TB profits by collaborating with the front office and SEIBI PJ team
- Responsible for making the strategic materials to lead SEIBI PJ in the effective way to minimize customer impact
- There will be ad-hoc role to participate any test related to TB project
Ability to speak, read and write both Japanese and English to communicate smoothly with the stakeholders both in the branch and H.O.
Knowledge of Transaction Banking Products, Operation, and IT and Understanding the IT and TB interactions to move things forward and complete it
Transaction banking sales or Cash/Trade Product Management experience in an international bank is desirable.
Graduate, post graduate degree would be an advantage