Vice President – Credit Administration and Control
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 23 oct. 17
Vice President – Credit Administration and ControlReporting to the Department Head of Credit Administration and Control, you will assist in overseeing the smooth operation of the department effecting credit compliance, security documentation as well as credit cum collateral processing and smooth delivery of projects affecting the department. Apart from monitoring risk controls and ensuring compliance with the Bank's credit policies and statutory provisions, you will be expected to lead and involve in talent development of the team. You will also champion the operation service model and projects initiatives to constantly seek out improvements for existing and future services and processes to achieve operational excellence.
- Lead and manage the processing team which includes credit operations and projects delivery.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and projects of retail and wholesale and retail credit operations as well as processing of legal and security documentation.
- Demonstrates functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job.
- Able to formulate system and work processes and process improvements for a holistic approach to operational and projects' requirements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successfully delivery of systems, work processes, process improvements and projects' initiatives.
- Manage projects undertaken by Dept in accordance with agreed project terms and ensure successfully implementation within agreed time frame and budget.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
- At least 8 years' experience in wholesale and retail lending, credit, treasury and trade operational processes and possesses areas of expertise in wholesale and retail credit operations, regulatory and legal compliance.
- Equip with functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job, including sound knowledge of lending, credit, treasury and trade financing, regulations and legal guidelines.
- Proven track record in managing a sizeable operation team with strong exposure to both retail and wholesale credit lending, and knowledge of relevant application systems.
- Well-developed leadership, communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and to work under challenging and demanding circumstances to meet deadlines.