- SGD 170 K + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 13 juin 18
Vice President - Corporate Strategy
Working closely with the Head of Corporate Strategy, you will play a quintessential role in developing the firm’s (which is Asia‘s leading and trusted international trading platform) corporate strategy; whilst executing internal & external strategic projects in partnership with Business Units.
You would be relied upon to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, focusing on new partnerships, alliances, and acquisitions that generate sustainable growth and profitability. These will range from large-scale, transformative opportunities to early-stage, minority investments in fintech companies.
You will be expected to lead and manage negotiations and discussions with internal stakeholders, external partners / targets, advisors and regulatory authorities.
Business & Strategy Development
• Identifying, evaluating (quantitative and qualitative) and implementing new business opportunities with a focus on new partnerships, alliances and acquisitions aimed at generating sustainable growth and profitability in line with the firm’s corporate strategy.
• Developing valuation models and commercial/strategic analysis to support recommendations to senior management (CEO, Executive Committee) and the Board of Directors
• Project-managing due diligence on specific M&A-related situations, drawing in necessary supporting resources / expertise from internal and external advisors
• Conducting strategic reviews to support management in formulating decisions regarding the strategic direction and positioning of the firm’s existing businesses
• Monitoring the exchange landscape and gathering market intelligence to support management in formulating strategic responses to competitive threats
• Supporting the development and implementation of Group-level strategy for the firm, which encompasses corporate strategy and business plan formulation, execution and monitoring.
• Leading and providing effective guidance to team members on projects, functions, and other activities under his or her charge.
• A relevant degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or its equivalent with minimum 8 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in business development, strategy and corporate finance roles.
• A sound knowledge of capital market players and the competitive landscape, products, regulations, processes and systems would be a strong added advantage.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly pick up new topics and grasp key issues
• Discipline and organization to drive several projects/initiatives in parallel
• Respectable emotional intelligence and comfortable interacting with people across different level of management and area of business, both internally and externally
• Self-motivation, independence, creativity and intellectual curiosity
Since the role is based in Singapore, the firm would prefer candidates currently residing in Singapore. With no language preference, the role can support your EP applications.
If keen, please email your resume to monal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.