Vice President - IT Infrastructure & Operations APAC
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page , Numéro de Licence EA : 98C5473
- 12 juil. 18 2018-07-12
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading fintech firm as their Vice President - IT Infrastructure & Operations APAC.
Our client is a leading fintech firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Banking/ financial services experienced IT infrastructure professional to manage their IT Infrastructure Operations for Asia.
As the Vice President - IT Infrastructure & Operations APAC , you will be managing a team of 9 and be responsible for :
- Providing strategic leadership and direction for design, implementation and day to day operations of the IT Systems to deliver the company's product
- Taking complete ownership of the IT infrastructure while monitoring escalation, analysing incidents and problems with the production environment.
- Identifying trends while recommendations for improving IT effectiveness
- Engaging within APAC clients to evaluate and design the hosting environment for the products
- Liaising with global IT leadership teams to standardise processes & procedures in addition to running global initiatives regionally
- Managing and controlling the annual budgets for the team.
- Introducing latest technologies within the business while forecasting future needs
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. You will have 15 - 20 years of experience in running IT infrastructure backed by proven track record of successfully managing similar teams in a fast pace environment.
You will have experience in Windows Operating System, Storage & Networking technologies in addition to strong knowledge of Virtualisation, Citrix and Connectivity.
You will have experience in security management framework such as ITIL, ISO, etc. You will have proven track record of successfully driving organisational change and building effective infrastructure capabilities.
- Regional role
- Leadership opportunity
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871