Vice President - Post Trade Services, Market Services - Equities & Fixed Income
- Will commensurate with experience
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
We are looking to recruit a proactive Vice President - Post Trade Services, Market Services who will be responsible for the product management of our existing post trade services with Equity and Fixed Income Business Unit. This role will report directly to the Head of Market Services.
Working closely with other parts of the Equity and Fixed Income Business Unit, the successful candidate will lead the Post Trade initiatives and services.
As a key member of the Market Services team, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Defining the product strategy including planning and development for our multi asset service offering to market participants, ranging from trading / clearing members to depository agents, listed companies and institutional and retail investors.
- Continued development of our product suite by introducing innovative solutions to market participants in the areas of post trade for cash equity and fixed income instruments.
- Collaboration on projects and initiatives with both internal business and support units (operations, technology, legal, risk and compliance) as well as external stakeholders (trading / clearing members, listed companies, vendors).
- Working closely with the relationship management team to regularly interact and engage market participants to convert initiatives and opportunities / challenges into well-defined business requirements.
- Continuous review of the products and services suite to ensure performance against KPIs set for the respective areas and the Equity and Fixed Income Business Unit as a whole.
- Keeping abreast on the regulatory landscape impacting the equity and fixed income business and its market participants.
- Identifying and formulating business plans with financial projections for new products, services and offerings.
- Delivery of existing key projects and initiatives including SGX’ Post Trade Transformation project.
- Has at least 8 years of working experience in the areas of Clearing / Settlement, Custody with preferably some exposure to Fund Administration and Collateral Management.
- Possess strong financial markets acumen with significant experience in product management / development across various asset classes. Ideally, he / she should also bring new experience in developing innovative, efficient securities / asset service offerings
- He/ she should be a self-starter, prepared to initiate necessary internal and external relationships, processes and planning.
- Possess strong multi-level communications skills and be savvy in building strong business relationships across SGX’ market participants.