Global Transaction Banking Department Asia Oceania Office - Transaction Banking Promotion
Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
• Primary focus is to promote Transaction banking business to capture and increase Cash Management, Trade Finance, Current Deposits and Transactional FX by collaborating with RM's / GRM's in the Asia Oceania, East Asia, China, U.S. and Europe.
•Support relationship managers and the respective branches in:
- Achieving Profit Targets and KPI as laid down by Asia Oceania Dept. & Global Product Unit.
- Create Country Sales strategy & Target client list.
- Create TB account plans and support RM's in identifying Cash Management & Transaction FX opportunities
- Plan Marketing & Sales Activities,
- Provide Tailor-made Solutions to clients by creating proposals & presentation materials
- Support responses to Cash Management Request For Proposals or RFI's,
- Sales Pipeline Management - Transactions monitoring, updates etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders i.e. in-country RM, GTBD Desk, Product Management teams. IT & Operations to roll out new products and services
- Provide Country Market & Environment Intelligence
- Provide Training on Cash Management & Trade Finance Product and Services.
1. Needs to be fluent in JP language skills (both oral and written) as job requires handling of Japanese client portfolio.
2. Minimum 5 years experience covering MNC / Large Local or JP companies in sales role.
3. Strong experience with Transaction banking products i.e. Cash Management, Trade Finance and Transactional FX.
4. Needs to be a self starter and able to work with multiple stakeholders.