Vice President, Anti-Money Laundering
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts.
(Internal Corporate Title: Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Promoting AML/CFT awareness, including any revisions, within the organization through various communication channels such as regular training and dialogue sessions.
- Perform CDD and CDD reviews in accordance with AML/CFT framework
- Enhance the current CDD process to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD
- Assist in improving the framework for managing AML/CFT issues by identifying areas of weaknesses and thereafter implement procedures/measures
- Keep abreast with industry practices, advise and provide training on AML/CFT risk and encourages collaboration with counterparts in the Bank
- Follow up on AML relevant audit finding and their rectification
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to AML/CFT risk.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of compliance experience and at least 3 years in a corporate/commercial bank.
- The ability to impart knowledge effectively through training sessions and presentations etc, resilience and a positive disposition are attributes which will help you succeed in this role
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"