Vice President, Business Alliance - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 sept. 17 2017-09-28
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Business Alliance.
In this role, you will
- Develop strategic plans to grow the Premier International Business through new Premier customer acquisition
- Drive New-to-Bank acquisition across various sources and continuously develop new acquisition channels and alliances
- Lead implementation of sales and marketing campaigns, and initiatives related to the Premier International customer segment, including customer events
- Manage cross-border partnerships and strengthen business relationships with partner sites through strategic initiatives
- Support internal engagement initiatives including staff engagement and Town hall events
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder
- Strong knowledge of the retail banking landscape, and a good understanding of business functions in the context of offshore and international banking
- Experience in acquisition or business development strategy
- Clear and effective communication skills, particularly in non-face-to-face engagement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, with sensitivity towards various cultural backgrounds
- Efficient time management & project management skills, and ability to manage a diverse range of tasks under pressure
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TH3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited