Vice President Client Integration - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 31 août 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Payments and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Client Integration.
In this role, you will
- Plan and manage technical implementation for corporate clients across the Asia Pacific region. You will actively deliver and manage the technical or systems aspects of payments and cash management solutions for regional customers from Global Banking and Commercial Banking segments
- You will support presales technical consultancy, gather and manage client’s requirements to assist Sales in sales engagements and provide feedback to Product on solution gaps for further development.
- You will also ensure that solutions are delivered professionally and timely and ensure that Technical Implementation processes are efficient and effective and to differentiate HSBC from the competition with a view to maximizing cash management revenue in the region.
- In addition, you will also provide post technical implementation support and drive HSBC’s cash management integration capability and product offering. Last but not least, you will participate in Product Initiatives and activities in Product Lifecycle, such as product commercialization
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A degree in IT with at significant years of executive experience in IT solution consultancy, cash management, corporate banking with some years at the supervisory level
- Implementation and broad knowledge in IT security, ERP or TMS integration and infrastructure coupled with extensive project management experience are preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate autonomously within loosely defined boundaries and minimal supervision
- A self starter and confident individual who is able to work closely and successfully with various stakeholders
- Sound and updated working knowledge of Information Technology, application integration, networks, security and operating systems are required.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver an enhanced experience to our customers
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KL4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited