Vice President, Customer Experience Specialist, Institutional Banking Group COO Office
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Spend time with Relationship Managers, Product sales specialists & other cross functional teams
- Interview customers & internal colleagues, translating customers' insights into tangible actions that address customer needs while meeting the business goals of the project.
- Check on the latest relevant data, from interviews & surveys, as part of a continuous feedback loop, to get a better understanding of the problem and meet the stakeholders to redefine the problem statement.
- Understand technical systems and legal restrictions of the bank through working with stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to put self in our customers' shoes - understand thair challenges, believe in their ideas on how to get ahead of the competition
- Participate in UAT where required
- Pour through data to improve Customer Experience (CX) - created and prepare CX dashboards to keep colleagues informed and up to date
- Conduct customer interviews, create journey maps, identify internal process & system deficiencies, work on solutions & prototypes for customer validation sessions.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 10 years of working experience and familiarity of the SME market and client network
- Deep understanding of DBS digital proposition and channels
- Good planning and organising capability
- Experience in cross-functional engagements (with good internal network for DBS staff)
- Digital / Fintech exposure will also be an advantage
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in an agile environment