Vice President, Group Digital Engagement Lead
Posting Date: 11-May-2022
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department We are building and expanding the best digital bank in ASEAN.
Traditional retail banking is changing rapidly, and will change even more in the next 10 years. We fundamentally rethink the retail banking strategy, business model and proposition, to stay relevant and keep up with the challenges that lie ahead in this rapidly evolving landscape.
TMRW (pronounced as "tomorrow") empowers the digital generation with a full suite of banking solutions through a smart, mobile-only app. Our mission is to build and expand the best digital bank in ASEAN. Launched in Indonesia and Thailand as the first mobile only digital bank by United Overseas Bank (UOB) in ASEAN, TMRW offers innovative and simple solutions to help customers stay one step ahead of their finances. Our business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners. We embrace a competitive strategy that focuses on customer intimacy, measured by net-promoter-score (NPS).
Since launch, TMRW has won many awards in total, including: Best Digital Bank in ASEAN, Best Digital Bank for Customer Experience and Best Bank for Millennials.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we are looking for entrepreniurial and open minded team players who are keen to learn, enjoy taking on multiple roles, and willing to step out of your comfort zone.
You will be the catalyst of change for UOB and be part of our exciting roadmap in the next chapter of growth. Get ready for an exciting career path in a start-up environment that is diverse and fast-paced, where you will have the opportunity to be engaged in transformative programs, and collaborate with business, and technology teams as well as regional and country stakeholders. We believe in empowering our people, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do and their successes.
Join us to transform the future of banking and make banking simple, transparent and engaging! Job Responsibilities
Reporting into Group Head of Data & Portfolio Management, TMRW and Group Digital Banking at UOB is seeking a Senior Digital Engagement Planner.
You are likely to have 5 to 10 years' experience in Digital Customer Engagement. Experience in retail banking or financial services is an obvious advantage but not essential.
Working closely with a variety of internal stakeholders; the Product CVP Centre of Excellence, group and local marketing teams and local Digital Engagement teams, you will help define, design and implement Digital Engagement programs across South East Asian Countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore & Malaysia). Scope & Responsibilities
Job Requirements Preferred Background and Experiences
- As Group Digital Engagement Lead you will help shape and deliver Digital Customer Engagement across UOB TMRW Group Digital Banking.
- This involves good stakeholder relationship management, including the relationship with the Product CVP team, group and local marketing teams and local digital engagement teams.
- Familiar with Customer Engagement Program best practice you will guide local Digital Engagement Leads identify key Customer Segment opportunities, fleshing out key segments out into rich Customer Personas using research and heuristics and using Customer Journey Mapping methods to identify messaging opportunities from which Customer Engagement Programs can be defined.
- Comfortable in leveraging data insights but not necessarily a data analytics expert yourself. Leverage insights automatically surfaced from the Digital Engagement Campaign Tracking Dashboards you will help guide local market Engagement Teams identify high performing campaigns versus less successful activity so that Digital Engagement Programs can be continuously optimized.
- As a key subject matter expert in Customer Engagement you will help coordinate the sharing of best practice across markets and the cross-fertilization of great ideas through bi-monthly best practice sharing.
- As the guardian of Group Digital Engagement best practice you will have responsibility for defining and the maintenance of Digital Engagement guidelines with each country and responsibility and final approval of Digital Engagement Assets before deployment.
- Working with UOB TMRW Engagement Platform Team and Group Technology you will help inform the development of Digital Engagement technology & tools, including oversight & influencing the rollout of new Campaign Automation Technology (Adobe Campaign).
- Effectively communicate Digital Engagement plans with actionable recommendations to business leaders verbally and in presentations.
- Motivated, proactive, creative problem solver not afraid to challenge conventions and help drive positive business change.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- An understanding Customer Engagement Planning best practice and how to develop Customer Engagement Programs
- 5+ years of work experience as an Engagement Planner or equivalent from an associated Financial Services background is preferable or Customer Engagement / CRM Agency.
- Experience in Digital Retail Banking obviously an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in Data Driven Marketing and or Customer Engagement is essential.
- Experienced in using the Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external Stakeholders; communicating ideas and concepts with an end result of increasing active rates, sales and profitability while handling situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness.
This is an opportunity for those looking to further their career in Digital Customer Engagement Planning within Financial Services or someone seeking to transition from agencies with similar skills.
We have a strong focus on training and development and structured approach to achieving your long term career goals.
Training of specific Digital Engagement Platforms including Adobe Campaign and other Engagement Platforms can be provided to those without prior knowledge or experience. You not be expected to physically operate Adobe Campaign but having a strong knowledge of the potential offered by Campaign Automation Tools and how they operate is essential.
We offer a strong competitive package, working within a fun vibrant team. Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.