Vice President, Premier Team Head, Special Segment Team - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 sept. 17 2017-09-28
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Premier Team Head, Special Segment Team.
In this role, you will
- Drive and lead revenue generating and service activities across the face to face channel to ensure that customer experience and opportunities are optimized within the respective global customer propositions.
- Ensure consistent customer experience regardless of the channel through which customers interact with HSBC for example face to face, digital.
- Oversee the Customer Journey, including working in close collaboration with the Head of Multi Channel Service and Head of Direct Channels
- Ensure that the team strategy is consistent with the country strategy.
- Originate and support initiatives to generate income, contain costs and mitigate or reduce operational losses.
- Direct the migration and streamline activities to ensure focus on business priorities is not deflected or diluted.
- Deliver maximum profit contribution from all business activities through deploying product, service and channel propositions aligned with segmentation, developing cross selling skills and exploiting appropriate available tools.
- Deliver new income opportunities through creative application of delivery channels and the deployment of competitively attractive customer propositions.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and performance of the team.
- Foster and develop a customer centric ethos, use customer insight to continuously enhance a seamless customer experience, increasing customer loyalty, advocacy and retention. Partner with the Head of Direct to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Develop an expert knowledge of customer base, market trends, and competitor activities in order to influence or adjust strategic direction accordingly.
- Build, lead and manage the revenue generating team on a day to day basis.
- Coach and provide performance related feedback to achieve optimal revenue and service performance.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in the wider Retail Banking and Wealth Management businesses and others as appropriate to service client needs.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, ensuring collaboration throughout the organization and instill a multi channel culture across the network.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- A few years of proven and progressive priority bank save expenditure, including a proven and progressive management experience or equivalent
- Proven track record in wealth products.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
- Strong networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
- Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services.
- Local regulatory and license requirements, job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit and Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and other local languages relevant to the market served by the jobholder will be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Special Category Clients is preferred.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TQL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited