Wealth Management - Digital Software Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 17 févr. 19
Wealth Management - Digital Software Engineer
The Wealth Management Digital Technology team is responsible for building, supporting and enhancing the Private Bank's global digital client delivery channels including web and mobile applications. The team constantly monitors the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and ensuring that the digital offerings deliver a state of the art experience for clients, while accurately reflecting the firm's leadership position in the private banking space.
The team seeks a senior Web/Application Developer lead who will be responsible for managing medium to large scale technology projects focused on delivering the best experience for our clients. You will be a part of a dynamic technology team that builds and deploys solutions for the JP Morgan Private Bank across the globe, interact with product owners, application developers, and business users at all levels of the organization.
The developer is responsible for all aspects of business logic and delivery to the presentation layer development-including all project related middle tier technologies. The role requires someone with mastery of web services coding concepts and paradigms as well as the ability/desire to quickly learn new technologies and implement them into production ready deliverables. Passion for bleeding edge technology is a must, as is the willingness to explore and propose interesting solutions to client business problems. This role is also expected to help build and manage a team of developers that will own and deliver core functionality on the digital roadmap.
- Review of epics and stories provided by business, and turning those into technical designs and development
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and TDD/BDD.
- Active involvement in resolving the issues encountered in all environments, including production in true devops spirit.
- Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
- Responsible for executing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex designs that reflect the architectural direction provided within the established technical framework.
- Able to approach development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and Agile methodologies.
- Willing to take the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies that may improve the quality, success, and performance of deliverables.
- Participate in project scoping and planning, write detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation, and help mentor junior engineers.
- Works well as a team member within technology and other disciplines (creative, delivery management, etc.) on large projects.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering field with 5+ years' experience in Software Development.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
- Experience with development of REST Web Services and Middleware using Java 8 and Spring Boot with Cloud Integration.
- Microservice design patterns and cloud configurations with deployments.
- Experience developing in ReactJS and/or AngularJS.
- Experience with Spring ORM.
- Experience with SQL databases such as Sybase or Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and/or MongoDB
- Experience with distributed caches such as GemFire, ehCache, Hazelcast
- Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging and build tools - GIT, Jenkins and Maven.
- Understanding of basic UNIX
- Exposure to Cloud based application development and delivery