The Client Advisor assists Senior Client Advisors with providing tailored, strategic, innovative advice/solutions to the Bank’s clients/prospective clients, delivering superior investment opportunities to the clients in line with client’s objectives and personal needs. They will lead the due diligence, preparation of relevant client reports and assist in the implementation/execution of the transaction. They will partner with the Sales/Coverage and Origination teams, working closely with the Senior Client Advisors to provide holistic solutions to the Bank’s clients. Given the advisory nature of roles, the Client Advisor will ensure that the advice provided is in ‘good faith’.
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. We aim to become a highly competitive global wealth manager by combining financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. As a growth business for Deutsche Bank, we contribute towards building a more balanced, less capital intense and stable business model for the bank.
The Investment Manager is a primary point of contact for clients to access the entire suite of investment capabilities, insights and solutions offered by Deutsche Bank Wealth Management. This is achieved by working in close partnership with the Relationship Manager in the day-to-day planning and servicing for the client. The individual leverages the insight and expertise of the Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Chief Investment Office and the global and regional investment committees to provide advice around long-term thematic investment opportunities, short-term tactical trades and asset allocation. The Investment Manager employs a wide range of asset classes and capabilities, leveraging the knowledge from dedicate product specialists, to address clients’ needs holistically, including lending and financing, deposits, discretionary and advisory portfolio management solutions, capital markets, private markets, alternative investments and wealth planning. Investment Manager will have accountability for total investment AUM, revenue, asset retention and contribution towards business mix goals.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Act as the central point of contact for clients’ FX investment needs / advice and be responsible for increasing share of wallet from existing clients
- Partner up with the Relationship Manager to serve clients across a defined portfolio
- Serve as strategic advisor on client’s FX exposure as part of the investment portfolio
- Assess clients’ FX risk appetite and keep clients’ exposure within appropriate level at all time
- Own overall suitability and appropriateness of all FX investments for the client; ensure that all corresponding checks are performed
- Collaborate with the relationship manager on account behaviour and flag relevant updates, and on input for KYC
- Proactively identify FX needs and corresponding opportunities to originate solutions
- Proactively seek to manage and control FX risks while maximizing financial returns in line with regulations
- Arrange and execute regular (quarterly, semi-annual, annual) FX reviews with assigned clients and relevant internal partners, highlighting and fill any gaps where required
- Support the Relationship Managers in their new client acquisition efforts through participation in client pitches and showcasing Deutsche Bank Wealth Management capabilities
- Act within professional, legal and ethical boundaries and guidelines, observing all internal and external compliance regulations and code of ethics and conduct; flagging and managing reputational risks and conflicts issues