Wealth Management - KSP Controller
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!1. KSP - KSP Controller in IS Domain
KSPs : DPM, My Advisory, Direct Access, Product Due Diligence, Secs Masterfile, BVE, Best Execution, Brokers & FI Counterparties, VR & FBL
1.1 KSP checks, documentation and reporting
(a) Ensure that KSP checks are executed in accordance with HO / Local guidelines.
- Where there are deviations to guidelines, ensure these are appropriately approved and documented
(b) To apply the KSP methodology, complete the planning/results template (approach, source, sampling)
- Incidents/Audit Reports Recos and Findings - consider possible implications
- Set a timeframe for completion of KSP (end to end)
- Formalise methodology with the Domain Lead / Section Head / Head of PCA
(c) Ensure test results are well supported
(d) Review results with Domain Lead / Section Head / Head of PCA
(e) Ensure timely communication, escalation, summary emails
(f) Update RM scoreboard and related HO reporting
(g) PCA folders to be updated promptly
- Good PC skills, Visual Basic (VBA) skills
- Understanding of the WM business procedures and policies, product knowledge, related risk of the process and products, and the relevant risk mitigation and controls procedures.
- Previous Audit or Operational Risk expereince preferred, in the area of Investment Services.
- Team player
- Mature and independent
- Able to work independently