Wealth Management - Vendor Oversight Specialist - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Details of Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- More than 20 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your skills and experience
- Understand Wealth Management business / products and align the performance of vendors accordingly. Responsible for service delivery aligned to business vision & strategy.
- Manage Service Delivery across multiple businesses, products & contracts.
- Measure KPIs, KRIs, Volume vs spend, delivery trends, capacity, non-conformances, % of escalations, incidents & near misses. Ensure full knowledge of service levels and metrics defined in the vendor engagement.
- Effective governance around performance, risk and change. Globally consistent timely reporting.
- Experienced in risk management framework to continuously assess the risk followed by effective mitigate or reduction.
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes end- to- end to identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and performance
- Review vendor capacity and capability.
- Oversight of ongoing project implementation or change initiatives.
- Engages product / function development to ensure a superior vendor offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
How we'll support you
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Wealth Management Business processes & products.
- Avaloq Core banking system knowledge is advantage.
- At least 3 years of direct experience in managing global vendors and performances
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.