With client assets of around EUR 300 billion (as at September 30, 2017), Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations. We create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management.
We combine financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. Position Overview
Wealth Management Central Transformation
As part of the WM Chief Operating Office structure, Wealth Management Transformation has been established to priorities, drive, and execute the Wealth Management strategic aspirations.
This new global transformation function will cover discretionary and mandatory change and has been organized into three keys areas, namely: Central Transformation, Regional and product team and, the Global Change Practices.
The WM Transformation function will drive sustainable change and organizational effectiveness through a one team approach, supported by the aggregation of “practice” expertise, regional empowerment and a strong central governance team.
The team ensures prioritization of resources and implementation of best practice to ensure successful execution of our agenda to Protect, Transform and grow our business.
Manage and track change portfolio for WM APAC, working with business sponsors, partners and stakeholders to ensure alignment with business agenda and priorities.
- Create and administer central framework for change management with clear and agreed processes for delivering projects and change across the entire project lifecycle.
- Advance and support a collaborative and change embracing culture powered by the voice of customer
- As part of innovation, to drive and improve front to back operational efficiencies and employee productivity through platform and process improvement initiatives.
- The role of Project manager sits within The Transformation team and is responsible overall delivery of change within your area of focus.
- Taking ownership for all items assigned, managing the delivery across the full project lifecycle including any interdependencies.
- Managing the communication and relationship with all the stakeholders and escalation of risk and issues to Program Management - STC as structured
Managing the full delivery of change items within your area of focus.
- Think outside the box, always consider business need, and be prepared to challenge the stakeholders.
- Prepare and document clear and concise Project plans - project artifacts and ensure clear business requirements that can easily be tracked and understood.
- Accountable for the delivery across the full SDLC through to UAT and Business Readiness.
- Accountable for the process impact to relevant user teams and ensure any process changes are documents and fully understood-agreed by all parties.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Identifying risks and escalation to Program Management - Stakeholders
- Adhering to the program's governance arrangements.
- Managing the communication and relationship with all relevant business stakeholders and Technology partners.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience within global financial institutions - banks and - or a top management consulting firm.
- Clear Project management track record in complex in the Financial Services firm
- Previous relevant experience working within a project environment, and with a strong understanding of TOM - Org Design domain
- Strong intellect, the ability to absorb information quickly and deal with complex and ambiguous situations
- Design thinking capabilities and experience of hosting design workshops
- Experience in process design a plus
- Structured, organized and results oriented approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail and the ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
- Ability to assess - analyze the business and financial impact of alternative options, and to make sound recommendations
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to use both written and oral communication to gain organizational support
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with senior stakeholders, and deal with potential challenge - push back
- Strong team player with high energy, drive and determination, and ability to manage and coach team of juniors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Excellent verbal and written English and ability to tailor communication to various audiences.
- Experience in managing and working with delivery vendors.
- Proven experience of delivery of change projects within Wealth Management.
- Working knowledge and experience with Avaloq is a plus.
- Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing-changing deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.