Our client is a global Private Bank with a strong presence in Asia. Specializing in the Ultra High Net Worth sector, they are seeking for a successful individual to join their Wealth Planning and Trust services team covering the SEA and North Asia region.
This is an end-to-end role, where you can look foward to a full spectrum of Wealth Planning activities such as structuring, tax guidance, research and client engagement.
- Provide holistic advisory for UHNW/HNW clients in the areas of wealth planning and structuring within the SEA and North Asia market
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on preparation of wealth plans and tax advisory, support families in intra-generational succession planning
- Coordinate training activities with professional experts for private bankers on estate planning and trending issues such as tax updates
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and policies
- Conduct periodic review of client trust accounts
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law or Accounting
- At least 6 to 10 years of direct experience in wealth planning and the trust industry
- Tax advisory related exprience will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in Business Mandarin will be an added advantage, as this role might cover mandarin speaking clients as well.
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking