Web Content & Localization
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 mai 19
Web Content & Localization
APAC Web Content and Localization Manager
Responsible for overseeing Cognizant webcontent across APAC and its translation/localisation for country sites. Workwith content contributors and manage projects, tasks and workflow in the AdobeExperience Manager (AEM CMS). Track website's traffic statistics and searchengine rankings. Collaborate with contributors to determine the type, qualityand quantity of content needed for the website in a site's native language. Assignprojects, edit content and manage the backend staff working on website'scontent. Oversee and monitor the site's statistics, such as user demographics,traffic flow and search engine optimization .
Overall localization process and content Development
· Work with the AVP CorporateMarketing and WW team to determine the APAC web localization schedule andproject manage to maintain execution against agreed timelines
· Copy edit content and coordinatewith APAC country stakeholders to review and revise.
· Work with web production, country fieldmarketing, campaigns teams and product marketing to create compellingpromotions on the site. Create relevant campaign microsites as relevant
· Review, prioritize and track websitepromotions, updating once expired.
· Ensure graphic requests have beenrouted to creative team and supply content support as needed.
· Oversee production of collateralassets, coordinating with agency, reviews with stakeholders, and posting onwebsite with web production team.
· Escalate content requests thatrequire additional resources or are incomplete.
· Update page content as web pagesevolve.
· Update content to reflect latest SEOrecommendations and priorities.
· Work with translation team toprioritize and aggregate collateral and web copy for translation.
· Support collective web team efforts,including launches, redesigns, special projects and QA.
· Develop content strategy alignedwith short-term and long-term marketing targets.
· Collaborate with marketing anddesign teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
· Develop an editorial calendar andensure content team is on board.
· Liaise with content writers toensure brand consistency.
· Manage content distribution toonline channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
· Edit, proofread and improvecopy.
Business Process (15%)
· Manage quality of brand for web-based client facing productsand services.
· Act as main interface for any quality and process matters forclient facing products and services.
· Develop or maintain linguistic assets (glossaries, styleguides, etc.), processes and related issues.
· Work closely with translation team to ensure processefficiency.
· Enforce editorial and brand style guidelines.
· Establish CMS query management process and workflow.
· Define SME (Subject Matter Experts) requirements based onsource complexity and content type.
· Document changing processes andcirculate to stakeholders.
Internal customer engagement
· Engage with authors and SMEs to define and agree on qualityexpectations.
· Author documentation related to the brand assurance program,e.g., corrective action plans proactive improvements, trends, any innovationthat brings value, etc.
· Support collaboration processes when necessary.
Analytics and Reporting
· Manage data on quality and vendor performance, producestatistical quality reports and create related documentation.
· Analyze quality issues and determine further actions throughRCAs (Root Cause Analysis). Define and approve corrective action plans toresolve quality issues and see through to resolution.
· Research and develop methods to solicit feedback.
· Report on quality trends and action plans in managementmeetings and team meetings.
· Analyze processes and provide input on potential risks andpossible solutions to management teams.
· Education: Bachelor's degree inCommunications, Journalism, Marketing, Quality Management, Localization,Translation or Linguistics studies or related technical field, or equivalentcombination of education and experience
· Experience: 5-8 years of experience in managing web, microsites and web localization programs in APAC. 3-5 years of experience writing and editing content
· Hands on experience with MS Office and AEMCMS. Experience in creating microsites in AEM
· Experience developing and enforcing editorialstyle guidelines
· Results driven work ethic with high energyand enthusiasm levels
· Proven experience in development of processesand ideas
· Proven work experience as a Content manager and project manager
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and webpublishing
· Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
· Organized and efficient. Good people skills.
· English mother tongue. Excellent writtenMandarin and / or Japanese a distinct advantage.