- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Part of Wealth Management Business Unit in Singapore, the position is created to support production activity. Candidate will play a major role in handling change deployment, incidents and BAU service requests.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support to system and application related issues on the respective WINDOWS & LINUX environments used by the different domains in Wealth Management.
- Windows PS (OR) UNIX shell scripting knowledge to automate the server/service/process restarts and other day to day activity.
- Responsible for configuring the infrastructure and installing applications on Windows IIS/Tomcat hosted platform.
- Reviewing application installation documentation/ Executing the install/ Automating the installation process
- Ensuring that the installation is done in accordance with standards and best practices
- Follow security guidelines to mitigate the vulnerability found on Windows servers and implement technical solution to mitigate them in various environments.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with infrastructure and Application related issues.
- Service monitoring, alerting, reporting and continuous improvement of the service quality and availability.
The candidate must have or be:
- Total 6+ years of IT experience working on Windows servers
- 3+ years on Windows, LINUX, IIS, Tomcat
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have hands on experience on Windows Server 2012,2016 & Linux Administration.
- Strong PS (OR) Unix shell scripting to automate the manual tasks.
- Strong understanding on IIS, Tomcat, MSSQL
- Basic understanding on networking and DMZ setup.
- Knowledge in MS SQL database
- Autosys, Apache, Jboss, MQ, Linux, Ansible, Docker
- Server (standalone and virtual) design, installation, maintenance and upgrades for Windows systems as defined by project and application requirements.
- Basic understanding on project management and ITIL practice.