eFX Algo Trader (Looking for Java Developers)
- Market Rate
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 15 nov. 18
Our Singapore based Investment Banking client is looking to hire an Algo Trader - they need a Java Developer who has a maximum of ten years of work experience.
- Prototype and implement new market making pricing strategies
- Prototype and implement new risk management algorithms designed to efficiently and profitably control inventory levels generated from client flow
- Prototype and implement algorithms for the optimal execution of large transactions on electronic venues
- Use market data from various trading venues as well as proprietary information to design and implement systematic trading signals
- Responsible for managing the global trading books during Asian hours, ensuring compliance with risk profiles and risk limits. Assist in key system developments – pricing, hedging & position management & client tiering
- Identify client patterns and translate into strategic proposals to maximize the success of the global franchise
Specialist knowledge (work experience, further qualification):
- Solid experience writing code in Java is a core requirement
- Knowledge and experience with FX markets preferred
- Good background in statistics preferred
- Some experience with kdb/kx preferred
Please note that you will be successful if:
1.) you are a Java Developer with 5 to 10 years of experience.
2.) Have experience in hedging strategies.
Please send your application to email@example.com and if you are successful, you will receive a call immediately.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124.