- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Required Skills –
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica Powercenter 9.x & above
- Exposure SQL/PLSQL programming skills with Oracle10g & above
- Exposure to Data Modelling techniques.
- Create UNIX shell scripts for ETL purpose.
- Experience in Control-M Scheduling tool
- Able to handle code promotion & deployment activities.
- Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision to perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile is desirable.
- Banking knowledge is desirable.