Senior Solution Architect - AI Lead
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Solutions Architect / AI & Analytics Lead to join our Nordic Intelligent Automation Team. About Cognizant Intelligent Automation
The need for change has never been stronger, yet the risks have never been greater!
Enterprises can no longer just respond to change they must now lead it. But commercial upside can come at a price: continuous operational risk and constant organizational pain. And it's asking too much of a running business process.
The answer lies in a more active approach towards business process, that isn't simply aligned to outcomes but acts as a catalyst-fuelling the sort of change that will disrupt markets, but not be disruptive to the business. We call it the Process of Rapid Evolution.
Cognizants Intelligent Automation Team helps it's clients re-imagine the art of possible. By combining Analytics/AI, Automation and Business Consulting we partner with our clients to deliver real business value through technology whether it be by streamlining and automating processes or moving them to data and insight driven.
Cognizants IA practice is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency. Summary Job Description
As an AI & Analytics Lead, you will be ambassadors of Cognizant across client locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for standing up, expanding and leading our AI & Analytics track in the Nordics. You will use your knowledge to advice, design and implement solutions that leverages large sets of structured and unstructured data to develop tactical and strategic insights either as a stand-alone solution or as part of larger Digital and Automation Transformation initiative.
You will be responsible to maintain client relationship, ensure seamless delivery of projects for both you and your teams, and act as trusted advisors to our clients. The projects can vary from BI and Data Analytics, Data Lake, Application Enhancements to NLP application services using Python, Azure services like CognitiveAI, and other open-source software. Key Accountabilities
• Leads, shapes, structures and drives AI & Analytics assignments using best practices and technologies. Solicits and is receptive to input and feedback from team members, pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation.
• Generates client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
• Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
• Acts as an AI and Analytics domain expert in the region and proactively looks to expand expertise and knowledge Job Requirements
• Should have worked in Process/Digital Transformation, Analytics, IT implementation projects
• Very good command over English and Swedish - Mandatory
• Additional Nordic Language speaking skills other than Swedish - Good to Have
• Agile/Scrum Certification - Good to Have
• Robotics Process Automation Exposure (UIPath and/or Blue prism) - Good to Have
• Strong experience with MS Tools - Mandatory
• Experience working in key Analytics platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik etc. - Mandatory
• Experience from other tools and solutions such as SpaCy, TensorFlow, Splunk, PySpark, SQL, AWS, Azure, Flask, Docker and Kubernetes - Good to Have
• 7+ years of experience in Technology with 5+ years of experience specifically in the Analytics and AI domain including hands on proficiency using Al frameworks
• Should have Subject Matter Knowledge on the above domains
• Should have team/people management experience
• Should have client/stakeholder management experience
• Should have business development and proposal building experience
• Hands on and focused on learning new skills and competencies
• Should have sales experience
• Masters or Bachelor's Degree