EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Product Manager
to join our team in Stockholm, Comté de Stockholm, Suede
Electronic Trading - Is your passion building great trading system? Do you know what banks, brokers and hedge funds need? Do you see what is coming around the corner? Can you explain it to others? Come join us in taking Front Arena to the next level.
Product Manager - Electronic Trading
Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) is the world’s largest financial technology solutions provider. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients ’ business forward and keep them competitive through thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow’s financial world. Read more on...
FIS Front Arena
At FIS Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
You will be part team of passionate and experienced product managers, who together are responsible for the direction of the Front Arena product. As a product manager, you will listen to what the market needs from e.g. customers, prospects, research and internal stake holders and from this together with company vision and strategy will drive your part of the product forward.
You will be working with rest of the product management team but also with sales, pre-sales, strategy owners, product development and professional services.
- M.Sc. degree or similar
- Ideally been working at an independent software vendor, an exchange, on the sell side or the buy side
- 5-10 years experience from building trading systems and/or using trading systems
- in-depth functional and technical understanding in some of these areas: Exchange trading, exchange connectivity, FIX, MiFID 2
- a strong business sense
• Are passionate about creating a great product
• Have strong analytical thinking and the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues
• Are a collaborative leader who leads through vision, knowledge and problem solving
• Are client focused and understand the importance of customer satisfaction
Ready to start your journey with us?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.