EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Software Developer - Electronic Trading
to join our team in Stockholm, Comté de Stockholm, Suede
- Stockholm, Comté de Stockholm, Suede
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
We are Fidelity Information Systems (FISTM) is the world's largest financial technology solutions provider. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward and keep them competitive through thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow's financial world. Read more on...
FISTM Front Arena At FISTM Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we've got it covered. But that's just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
Your Role As a developer in our Electronic Trading team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, ranging from design, development, and maintenance of our solution in PRIME, one of the client applications for electronic trading in Front Arena. The Electronic Trading team solves problems related to the exchange trading functionality and market making of financial instruments and derivatives in all asset classes. We make sure customers continuously and in parallel can calculate and send prices for many thousand instruments to multiple market places. This is typically implemented using C/C++ , Python or our own Arena Data Flow Language.
We will offer you a variety of challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is a key part, in combination with creating advanced technical solutions. You will be part of a team with skilled and motivated developers that take full responsibility for its solution which includes both working on continuous improvements as well as innovations. We believe that the best solutions are built if you can be proud of what you produce! By working closely together with the Product Owner in your SCRUM team you will get a deep understanding of market needs.
Position requirements We expect you to have the following knowledge:
• M Sc. in Engineering Physics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science or similar degree.
• 0-5 years of experience in system development.
• Experience in an object-oriented language.
• Knowledge in C/C++ is a requirement.
• An interest in financial markets.
• A great interest in developing sustainable solutions with focus on quality and performance.
• Good skills in English
In addition to this we believe that you:
• Like to take initiatives and influence the direction of your own development
• Have strong analytical thinking with an attitude that problems are to be solved
• Are communicative and strongly like to work in a team and share knowledge with others
• Are not afraid of challenging your colleagues in their mindset
• Have interest/experience in agile methodologies and software test automation
• Have an appetite for learning
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.