Analyst - ETF & Data Analyst
- Lieu de travail : Bâle, Bâle-Ville, Suisse
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Job title: Analyst ETF and Data Quality Assurance Location: Basel
The team are responsible to ensure control and oversight across the areas of master data, pricing and ETFs. At all times the team are acting to ensure strong collaboration with all stakeholders (internal and external) whilst maximising productivity within the department to provide optimum quality technical and product support.
• Ensure effective, high quality implementation, coordination and monitoring of the assisted operational tasks in the department
• Management of ETFs-, Masterdata and Valuation tasks
• Valuation of all financial instruments in our fund assets (standard and derivatives instruments)
• Creation and production of daily files using automation where possible
• Review/check, monitor and control timely completion of pre and post NAV duties
• Produce internal department statistics/reports
• Ensure high quality support is provided across the team and to other departments
• Timely reporting of errors to senior managers and control as relevant
• Support department manager with ad-hoc duties, additional tasks, training of team members as requested
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
• Flexible to accommodate early working start is required
• Strong knowledge of securities, derivatives and other financial instruments. Fund Admin would be a plus.
• Very good accounting and numerate skills required. Analytical with problem solving capability
• Strong computing skills with advanced Excel knowledge preferred, Access would be a plus
• Customer focused with strong sense of accountability
• Fluency in English and German required
• Attention to detail, organised approach and ability to work autonomously as well as within the team are essential
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,100 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$135 billion in banking assets
$8.1 trillion in assets under custody
$10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$1.1 trillion in assets under management